How can Vigora help males with Erectile Dysfunction?

The most widely-accepted definition of erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain an erection sufficient for his sexual needs or the needs of his partner. ED is incredibly common – most men have it briefly at some point in their lives. But for as many as 30 million men in the United States, ED is a chronic condition. Although ED becomes more common with age, men of any age can suffer from it. Sadly, they generally refuse to discuss it with either their partners or their health care providers. As a result, men feel embarrassed and women often feel that the man in their life doesn’t find them attractive. So if you want to make love and your husband says he has a headache, pay attention: it might be something far more serious.
About 70 percent of the time, ED is caused by an underlying health problem, most often diabetes (as many as half of all men with diabetes suffer from ED). ED may also be caused by kidney disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and drug or alcohol abuse. The remaining 30 percent of cases are caused by stress, anxiety, depression, or sometimes the medications used to treat those conditions. In most cases, whether ED is caused by a physical or psychological problem, it’s treatable, which means that it doesn’t have to be a natural or inevitable part of growing older. Treatments include drug therapy, penile implants, vacuum devices that manually create an erection, injections, or other alternatives. Your loved one should talk to his health care provider to determine the most appropriate treatment. In general, men have poorer health habits and a shorter life expectancy than women. This may be because they are more likely to engage in unhealthy behavior, and are less likely than women to adopt preventive health measures. But men’s health issues don’t affect only men – they have a significant impact on their family and friends, too.
The conditions we’ll be talking about in this article can influence everything from sexual and marital relations to quality and length of life. Unfortunately, a lot of these issues – particularly the ones having to do with sex or masculinity – are very hard for men to talk about. Here’s where women come in... By encouraging the men in their life to take even the smallest symptoms seriously and discuss them with their healthcare providers, they’ll be helping them take a more active role in their own health care. And by educating women about sensitive men’s health issues and passing that information on to their loved ones, they may also be able to save a life.

Vigora may improve your sexual relationship. Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg passed clinical trials and recomended for erectile dysfunction treatment in males. Take Vigora 100 as prescribed and you will be able to improve your erections.

Comments

Popular Posts